Website: Children's Harnesses by Elaine, Inc. www.childharness.ca
and my other blogs about weight loss: Weight Loss Made Simple
and parenting my 2 boys: My Boys Can...

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Price increase coming for my Child-to-Adult Harnesses

Well crap, this is not the sort of announcement I enjoy but it's inevitable I suppose. My prices have remained the same for the past 5 years but surprise surprise, my expenses have not and now I'm really feeling it. An adjustment is LONG overdue so in the next few weeks, maybe by mid-April, I'll be changing my prices.

My Child-to-Adult Harness for chest measurements of 26 inches or less will be $70 ($65 for the harness + $5 (at cost) for snap hook for the lead), up from $55 ($50 for the harness + $5 (at cost) for the snap hook for the lead).

My Child-to-Adult Harness for chest measurements over 26 inches will be $90 ($85 for the harness + $5 (at cost) for the snap hook for the lead), up from $80 ($75 + $5 (at cost) for snap hook for the lead).

My Child Harness price will remain unchanged at $35 for the harness + $2.50 (at cost) if you order a detachable lead.

As always, when dealing with me you are getting exceptional customer service to match an exceptional product made for exceptional children.

So that's it for the bad news. Don't shoot the messenger. If you or someone you know was thinking of ordering one of my Child-to-Adult Harnesses, please encourage them to do so during the next 3 weeks before my new prices take effect.

Thanks so much. Elaine

6 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine.

    I think that your harnesses are worth every penny, a $5 increase is nothing... really.
    Thanks again for making such a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, Thanks so much for dropping in and thank you also for your kind words. I've been listening to my family for years telling me that I'm underselling myself!! How typically female eh? LOL Thanks again Julie. E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im looking into a harness and I dont care the cost as long as it keeps my autistic "escape" artist safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Machele, I'm so glad you found me. Many of my customers are escape artists. Have a look at my locking buckles and the covers that can go with them. You are 100% right, there is no price that can be put on keeping a loved-one safe. Thanks so much for dropping in and having a read. God bless. E

      Delete
  4. where can i get one of these in the UK? A friend is in desperate need and we cant seem to find anything like this for her 5 year old

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, I have a lot of customers in the UK and I'd love to have one more. Just tell your friend to visit my website and fill out my order form. I'll invoice her then make her harness and get it over to her! Too easy! Thanks again for your interest, and for telling her about me. E

      Delete